After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export… Menu option.
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select “Do not import duplicate items” and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says ‘The following actions will be performed:’ above an option to ‘Import “(filename).csv” target=”_blank” into folder: Calendar.’
- Check that box and and click on ‘Import “(filename).csv” target=”_blank” into folder: Calendar’
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you’d like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish