Former Wildcats filled NBA stat sheets last night. Check these out:
- Pelicans forward Anthony Davis posted another double-double on Wednesday. Davis shot 15 of 24 from the field. He sunk both of his free throw attempts, finishing with a team-high 32 points. Davis was also active on the boards, pulling down 12 rebounds.
- Wizards point guard John Wall played a terrific all-around game in Wednesday’s 101-91 win over the hapless Knicks. Wall scored 18 points on 5-of-9 shooting, making his only 3-point try and shooting 7 of 9 from the foul line. He added eight assists, five rebounds and three steals.
- Kings center DeMarcus Cousins shot 6 of 23 from the field Wednesday against the Thunder, but he hit 11 of 13 free throws to finish with 23 points. Cousins grabbed 15 rebounds, handed out four assists and blocked three shots.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist had 13 points, 12 rebounds, three assists, a steal and a block on 4-of-10 shooting Wednesday. This is his third double-double in his last four games.
- Bucks guard Brandon Knight picked up 18 points on Wednesday against the 76ers. Knight shot 6-12 from the field, including 4-7 from beyond the arc.