Go here for boxscore.
- With the win, Kentucky improves to 5-0, while Radford is now 3-4.
- The meeting with Radford marked the first meeting between the two schools, with UK owning a 30-4 record against first-time foes over the last nine seasons.
- The Wildcats own a 33-8 all-time record against teams from the state of Virginia.
- UK returns to action on Saturday, hosting Portland at 7 p.m. ET at Rupp Arena. The game will be televised live by Fox Sports South and the UK IMG Sports Network, with Dave Baker and Kyle Macy calling the action. The contest also will be broadcast by the UK IMG Sports Network (radio), with Tom Leach and Mike Pratt voicing the action.
- Kentucky started with the lineup of Marquis Teague, Doron Lamb, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Terrence Jones andAnthony Davis for the fourth-straight game.
- Kentucky opened the game with a 14-0 run.
- Radford got its first basket with 10:24 remaining in the first half on a jumper by Blake Smith. Prior to that, the Highlanders missed their first 12 shots and had seven turnovers.
- Doron Lamb made the Wildcats' first three-pointer with 2:06 left in the half. UK has a three-pointer in 792 consecutive games, the third-longest streak in the nation.
- Kentucky led 45-14 at half. That's the fewest points allowed by UK in a half since limiting LSU to 14 on Feb. 6, 2010.
- The Wildcats gradually extended their lead in the second half. UK's largest advantage was 51 points at 88-37.
- In its 109th season of basketball, Kentucky is the NCAA's all-time wins leader with 2,057 wins.
- The Wildcats extended their home winning streak to 36 games, including the 2009 NIT game at Memorial Coliseum and the last 35 games at Rupp Arena.
- UK is a perfect 35-0 under Coach John Calipari at Rupp Arena, the longest win streak in venue history.
- UK owns a 461-60 all-time record in Rupp Arena.
- Since the 2000 season, Calipari-coached teams have posted a 189-19 record at home.
- Five players scored in double figures. That's the third time that has been accomplished this season in five games.
- Kentucky shot 50 percent from the field, 31 of 62. It's the fourth time in five games that the Wildcats have made at least half their shots.
- UK shot a season-best 87.5 percent at the foul line, 21 of 24.
- UK dominated the rebounding, 51-30.
- UK blocked 10 shots, the third time this season the Cats have recorded double-digit rejections.
- UK swiped a season-high 11 steals.
- Terrence Jones led the way with 17 points, the first time this season he has led the Wildcats in scoring.
- Jones also had eight rebounds and has had at least seven boards in every game this season.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist tied his season high of 15 points.
- Made 8 of 8 at the foul line.
- Snagged a game-high nine rebounds, the third time this season he has gathered nine caroms.
- Also had a season-best three steals.
- Anthony Davis had a perfect shooting night, making all four field goals and all four foul shots for 12 points.
- Had six rebounds and has had at least six boards in every game this season.
- Marquis Teague scored 13 points and had his best floor game with a season-high five assists and a season-low two turnovers.
- Kyle Wiltjer contributed nine points and a season-best eight rebounds.
Walter Cornett, of Glendale, Kentucky, is the owner and operator of Walter's Wildcat World. He founded WildcatWorld.com in 1998 making it one of the oldest Kentucky basketball fan sites in operation today.