Go here for boxscore.
- This was the fifth year that the Blue/White Game was played in Rupp Arena.
- The win marks the 11th consecutive game that Blue has gone unbeaten in the Blue-White Scrimmage, with its last loss to White coming in 2000-01 (scrimmage not held in 2007-08).
- UK returns to the court Thurs. Nov. 1 at 7 p.m. against Northwood. The exhibition will be televised live on Fox Sports South and delayed on the UK IMG Sports Network.
- Kentucky opens the regular season Fri. Nov. 9 vs. Maryland at the Barclays Center Classic in Brooklyn, N.Y. The game will be at 8:30 p.m. and televised by ESPN.
- The Blue team started with the lineup of Jarrod Polson, Julius Mays, Twany Beckham, Jon Hood and Willie Cauley-Stein.
- The White team started with the lineup of Ryan Harrow, Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress, Kyle Wiltjer and Nerlens Noel.
- Ahead 10-6, the Blue team went on a 15-2 run to stretch the lead to 25-8.
- The Blue squad stayed ahead the remainder of the half and led 46-38 at intermission.
- Several of the players switched teams for the second half.
- Blue came out with Noel, Hood, Harrow, Polson and Tod Lanter.
- White was Stein, Wiltjer, Poythress, Goodwin and Mays.
- Players also switched teams during the second half.
- Blue steadily chipped away and tied the game at 49, then took the lead and led the rest of the way.
- White pulled within two at 88-86 with four seconds to go.
- Lanter made a foul shot to make it 89-86, giving White a chance to tie with 2.5 seconds on the clock.
- Wiltjer fouled a Goodwin three-point shot at the buzzer; with a chance to tie, Goodwin made the second and third shots and Blue held on to win.
- Archie Goodwin led all scorers with 32 points and added nine rebounds.
- Kyle Wiltjer totaled 28 points and nine rebounds.
- Alex Poythress tallied 25 points and six boards.
- Ryan Harrow notched 20 points and a game-high six assists.
- Willie Cauley-Stein double-doubled with 14 points and 12 rebounds. He also had 5 blocks.
- Nerlens Noel had seven blocked shots to go along with his nine points and eight rebounds.