Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky is 20-0, 7-0 in the Southeastern Conference. Missouri is 7-13, 1-6 in the SEC
- UK leads the all-time series with Missouri 8-0, including a 2-0 mark in games played in Columbia, Mo.
- Kentucky coach John Calipari has a 5-2 all-time record against Missouri.
- Calipari has a 617-177 overall record and a 172-37 mark at Kentucky.
- UK has a 197-27 all-time record as the nation’s No. 1 team, winning 42 of the last 44 games as the AP’s top-ranked team.
- Calipari has an 86-9 all-time record as the No. 1 team in the nation, including a 45-4 mark at Kentucky.
- With Thursday’s win, Calipari has now had 21-straight 20-win seasons.
- Kentucky will return to Rupp Arena on Saturday against Alabama at 7 p.m. ET, with the game broadcast on SEC Network. The game will also be broadcast live on the UK Radio Network, with Tom Leach and Mike Pratt voicing the action.
- With a 20-0 start, UK passed the 2009-10 team for sole possession of the third-best start in UK history.
- UK’s 20-0 start is the best under coach John Calipari.
- Kentucky is the first SEC team since the 1965-66 UK team to win its first 20 games.
- With 2,160 wins, Kentucky is the all-time wins leader in college basketball.
- UK has a league-best 930-262 all-time mark in SEC play.
- Dominique Hawkins began the game by hitting a 3-pointer with 19:33 on the clock to extend Kentucky’s streak of games with a 3-pointer to 920 consecutive, the second-longest streak in the nation.
- UK improved to 15-0 when holding a halftime lead.
- The nation’s leader in blocks and blocks per game, Kentucky swatted just one shot, marking the first time this season Kentucky did not block at least three shots.
- Kentucky is now 53-0 under Calipari when holding its opponent less than 55 points, including 15 wins in 2014-15.
- Kentucky has held its opponent to under 55 points in 15 of 20 games, the most in school history in the shot-clock era (since 1985-86).
- Kentucky outrebounded Missouri 34-26, meaning UK has outrebounded its 2014-15 opponents by 165.
- Sophomore point guard Andrew Harrison led UK with 15 points.
- He had an efficient night shooting going 3 of 4 from the field and 9 of 11 from the free-throw line.
- His nine made free throws tied his season high set against North Carolina, and was one off his career-best output.
- Sophomore guard Aaron Harrison was UK’s second-leading scorer with 11 points.
- Harrison scored in double figures for the second game in a row.
- Sophomore center Dakari Johnson finished with a game-high seven rebounds, which marked the second-straight game, and third time in the last four, that Johnson has led UK in boards.
- Sophomore guard Dominique Hawkins began the game by making a 3-pointer. He has hit a 3 in each of the past two games he has played in.