Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky moved to 4-0 on the season. Wright State is now 1-3.
- This was the first meeting between the schools in men’s basketball.
- Kentucky returns to action against Boston University on Tuesday, Nov. 24, in Rupp Arena. Game time is 9 p.m. ET and it will be televised on the SEC Network.
- With 2,182 all-time wins, Kentucky is the nation’s leader in that category.
- Coach John Calipari has a 639-178 all-time record, including a 194-38 mark at Kentucky.
- Calipari is 105-4 in Rupp Arena.
- Kentucky extended a streak of 35 consecutive regular-season wins and 23 straight wins in Rupp Arena.
- Kentucky is now 119-5 under Calipari when limiting the opponent to 63 or fewer points.
- Jamal Murray made a 3-pointer at the 18-minute mark of the opening half, extending UK’s steak of games with a made 3-pointer to 943, the second-longest streak in the nation.
- Kentucky made 26 of 37 foul shots, season highs in both categories.
- UK shot 53.2 percent from the field, the second time this season the Wildcats have hit at least half their shots.
- Kentucky started with the lineup of Skal Labissiere, Marcus Lee, Isaiah Briscoe, Jamal Murray and Tyler Ulis for the second game in a row.
- Kentucky held Wright State scoreless for the first three minutes of the game while building a 5-0 lead it never relinquished.
- UK went to halftime ahead 39-26, with Ulis’ 10 points leading the way in the opening stanza.
- Wright State got no closer than 10 points in the second half as the Wildcats worked their way to a 78-63 win.
- Sophomore Tyler Ulis led all scorers with 21 points, a career high.
- It was his second consecutive game to set his personal scoring best after notching 18 points against Duke.
- Ulis also had a game-high five assists.
- Senior Alex Poythress posted 10 points and 10 rebounds, his third career double-double.
- Freshman Isaiah Briscoe followed Ulis with 15 points and has scored in double figures in all three games he’s played this year.
- Freshmen Jamal Murray and Skal Labissiere each had 13 points. Murray hit a perfect 10-of-10 at the foul line.
- Junior Marcus Lee claimed seven rebounds and has at least seven boards in every game this season. Lee is averaging one rebound for every 2.8 minutes played this season.