Go here for boxscore.
– Kentucky won its fifth-straight game and is 10-2 on the season. Coppin State is 4-6.
– UK leads the series with Coppin State, 2-0.
– UK is 5-0 all-time against the current alignment of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference.
– Kentucky plays the annual game against in-state rival Louisville on Friday in the Yum Center. The game begins at noon and will be televised by CBS.
– Kentucky has used the starting lineup of Brandon Knight, Darius Miller, DeAndre Liggins, Terrence Jones and Josh Harrellson in every game this season.
– Knight opened the scoring on the first possession with a three-pointer at the 19:39 mark and the Wildcats never trailed.
– Coppin State missed its first 11 field-goal attempts. Jordan Lee made a layup with 12:12 remaining, ending a 13-0 UK run, leaving the Wildcats ahead 15-4.
– UK widened the lead to as many as 22 points at 38-16.
– UK led 40-19 at intermission. The 21-point advantage is UK’s largest halftime lead of the season.
– UK made 11 of its first 13 field-goal attempts in the first eight minutes of the second half, including 4-of-4 on three-pointers.
– Kentucky led by as many as 39 points on two occasions late in the game.
– UK limited Coppin State to 36.1 percent field-goal shooting tonight. UK is 8-0 this season when holding the opponent under 40 percent from the field.
– UK outrebounded CSU, 43-22. The +21 margin is the largest of the season.
– UK shot 57.4 percent from the field. The Wildcats are 5-0 this season when making at least half their shots from the field.
– UK shot 81.3 percent at the foul line. The Wildcats have made at least 70 percent of their charity tosses in eight-straight games.
– UK dominated points in the paint, 46-26.
– UK had balanced scoring with five players in double figures, the second time that has happened in the last three games.
– Kentucky is 24-0 at Rupp Arena under Coach John Calipari.
– UK has won 25 in a row at home, beginning with the 2009 NIT game at Memorial Coliseum and continuing with the last 24 at Rupp.
– Kentucky has made at least one three-point shot in 761 consecutive games.
Terrence Jones led all scorers with 18 points, the sixth time this season he has led the team in scoring. He has reached double figures in 11 of 12 games this season.
Brandon Knight tallied 17 points and had a season-high eight assists.
– Has made at least two three-pointers in seven-straight games.
– Has scored at least 14 points in seven-straight games.
– Has scored in double figures and hit a three-pointer in 11 of 12 games this season.
Doron Lamb followed his career-high 32 vs. Winthrop with 17 points tonight. He has scored at least 16 in three-straight games.
Josh Harrellson tallied 10 points. UK is 3-0 this season when he scores in double figures.
DeAndre Liggins had 10 points and a game-high eight rebounds. The eight boards is one shy of his career high.
Eloy Vargas blocked three shots, his second-straight game with three rejections.
Jon Hood had a career-high seven points.