Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky drops its first game of the season, falling to 8-1 on the season, while Indiana improves to 9-0.
- The Wildcats are 31-24 all-time against Indiana and 4-11 in Bloomington.
- UK is now 97-57 all-time against B1G opponents.
- The Wildcats have won five of their last six against B1G opponents dating back to a loss to Indiana in the 2007-08 season.
- Kentucky has won three of the last four in the series now.
- UK returns to action on Saturday, hosting Chattanooga at Rupp Arena. Tip-off is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. ET and the can will be live on CSS.
Team game notes
- The Wildcats used the starting combination of Terrence Jones, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Doron Lamb, Marquis Teague and Anthony Davis for the eighth straight game.
- Darius Miller was the first sub off the bench for the eighth straight game.
- Kentucky extended its streak of games with a 3-pointer to 796 games, the third-longest streak in the country.
- Doron Lamb opened the game with a 3-pointer, the second time this season UK has opened the game with a 3.
- UK was whistled for its first shot-clock violation this season.
- Kentucky trailed at the half for the second straight game and only the second time this season.
- UK trailed 48-38 in the second half, its largest deficit this season.
- Trailing 66-57 at the 7:53 mark of the second half, the Kentucky went on an 8-0 run while the Wildcat defense held Indiana scoreless for 4:48 stretch.
- Indiana finished shooting 43.1 pct. from the field, the highest percentage by a UK opponent this season.
< li>Kentucky has been involved in back-to-back one-point games for the first time since the 1978-79 season.
Individual game notes
#3 Terrence Jones
- Has registered multiple blocks in six straight games.
#14 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- Scored in double-figures in the first half for the second time this season and the first time since Kentucky’s season-opener against Marist.
- Averaging 17.5 points and 10.0 rebounds in last two games.
#20 Doron Lamb
- Scored in double-figures in the first half for the third time this season.
- Has hit multiple-3-pointers in three straight games.
- Attempted a career-high 11 free throws.
#23 Anthony Davis
- Tallied career-high three steals.
#25 Marquis Teague
- Converted his first 3-point play this season.
- After being held scoreless in the first half, scored 15 second-half points.
- Has four or more assists in the last five games.
- Finished with 15 points, the most since netting 16 points in the season-opener