Go here for boxscore.
- This was the seventh year that the Blue/White Scrimmage has been played in Rupp Arena.
- This was the 13th-consecutive time that the Blue team has won the game, with the last loss to White coming in 2000-01 (scrimmage not held in 2007-08).
- Two students who came to tonight’s game will be awarded tuition scholarships for the spring semester. The winners are Katie Wolf, a senior biosystems engineering major from Kearneysville, WV, and Hank Curtis, a freshman integrated strategic communications major from Franklin, Tenn.
- Kentucky returns to the court Sunday, Nov. 2, as the Wildcats play host to Pikeville. The exhibition game is at 7:00 p.m. EST and will be televised live by the SEC Network.
- The regular season tips off Fri. Nov. 14 as UK hosts Grand Canyon.
- The Blue team started guards Aaron and Andrew Harrison, along with Trey Lyles, Karl-Anthony Towns and Willie Cauley-Stein in the frontcourt.
- The White team opened with guards Tyler Ulis and Devin Booker, forwards Alex Poythress and Marcus Lee, and center Dakari Johnson.
- Sparked by a pair of Ulis three-pointers, White jumped out to an 8-2 lead.
- Blue rallied, tying the game at 12, 14 and 16.
- The Blue team took the lead for good, 19-18, on a layup by Andrew Harrison at the 9:03 mark.
- Blue took control with a 19-4 run to make it 35-22.
- Blue took a 39-26 advantage into halftime.
- The teams opened with the same lineups that started the game.
- With Blue leading 65-44 at the 11:36 mark, the team scores were reset at 0-0.
- Blue won the second segment as well, 29-22.
- Blue Team had five players in double figures – Andrew Harrison with 19 points, Karl-Anthony Towns (18), Aaron Harrison (15), Alex Poythress (12) and Willie Cauley-Stein (11).
- Devin Booker of the White Team led all scorers with 22 points.
- Towns and Marcus Lee of the White squad led all rebounders with nine boards.
- Tyler Ulis, playing for the White Team, had six assists.