Go here for boxscore.
- This was the first of Kentucky’s two exhibition games this season.
- Kentucky is 54-4 all-time in exhibition contests and has won 25 in a row, including 13-0 under Coach John Calipari.
- Kentucky returns to the court Friday as the Wildcats play host to Kentucky State. The game is at 6 p.m. and will be televised on ESPNU.
- The regular season tips off Fri. Nov. 13 as UK hosts Albany in the opening game of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Classic.
- Kentucky’s starting lineup featured Tyler Ulis, Isaiah Briscoe, Jamal Murray, Marcus Lee and Skal Labissiere.
- Kentucky tallied the first 13 points of the game, scoring on the first six possessions, in the opening 2:06 of the game.
- Ottawa got on the board with a 3-pointer by Marshon Norfleet at 17:26.
- Alex Poythress was the game’s first substitute and he entered to a hearty ovation from the Wildcat faithful. Two possessions later he canned a 3-pointer from the left wing.
- Kentucky led by as many as 35 points at 55-20. The Wildcats settled for a 67-35 advantage at intermission.
- Kentucky hit the century mark with 5:12 left in the game on an offensive rebound and putback by Alex Poythress, making the score 101-50.
- J. Floreal capped the scoring with a dunk with 22 seconds remaining, giving UK its largest lead of 59 points and the final score of 117-58.
- Jamal Murray led the Wildcats with 22 points and 12 rebounds. Murray also had nine assists, narrowly missing a triple-double.
- The only triple-double in Kentucky history was by Chris Mills, who had 19 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists against Austin Peay on Dec. 27, 1988.
- Tyler Ulis also had a double-double with 17 points and 10 assists. Ulis made 4-of-5 on his 3-point shots.
- Six Wildcats scored in double figures – Murray 22, Skal Labissiere 18, Ulis 17, Isaiah Briscoe 11, Marcus Lee 10 and Derek Willis 10.
- Marshon Norfleet led Ottawa with 20 points.