Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky falls to 20-9 overall on the season and 11-5 in Southeastern Conference action. Arkansas improves to 18-11 and 9-7 in league competition.
- UK still leads the series 25-9, but with the Razorbacks’ win today the series is tied 6-6 when the teams meet in Fayetteville.
- Kentucky remains on the road for a date at Georgia on Thursday, March 7. The game will air live on ESPN and tip at 7 p.m. ET.
Team Game Notes
- Kentucky used the starting combination of Willie Cauley-Stein, Archie Goodwin, Ryan Harrow, Julius Mays and Alex Poythress for the fourth-straight game. That combination falls for the first time this season and falls to 3-1.
- Kyle Wiltjer was the first sub off the bench for the Blue and White. He has been the first substation a team-leading 15 times.
- -Wiltjer connected on Kentucky’s first made 3-point attempt. The basket extended UK’s 3-point streak to 856 consecutive games which is a standard that ranks as the third longest such streak in the nation.
- Kentucky trailed 32-29 at the half. UK is 2-8 on the season when behind at the break.
- The Wildcats lost the turnover battle 19-to-7, which resulted in 30 points off turnovers for the home team.
Individual Player Notes
#4 Jon Hood
- Pulled down a career-high tying four rebounds.
#5 Jarrod Polson
- Tied a career-high with a four made free throws.
- Scored three or more points in five of his last six games with six points in today’s game.
#10 Archie Goodwin
- Has scored in double-figures in 21 games this season with a team-high 14 in today’s game.
#12 Ryan Harrow
- Reached double-figure scoring for the fourth-consecutive game and the 16th time in his last 19 games with 10 points today.
#15 Willie Cauley-Stein
- Posted his third career double-double and first in SEC play with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Drew his second charge of the season early in the first half.
- Has two or more blocks in five-straight outings.
- Notched double-figure scoring for the sixth time in his last eight games.
#22 Alex Poythress
- Has connected on at least one 3-point attempt in three-consecutive games.
#34 Julius Mays
- Continued his streak of games with a made 3-pointer to 18 games.