- This is Kentucky’s first international exhibition tour since August of 1995.
- This is UK’s first ever trip to Canada.
- Kentucky improved to 2-0 on its Canadian tour. The Wildcats defeated Windsor in their opener 95-62.
- Kentucky will play again tomorrow vs. Windsor at 11:00 a.m. ET. The game will be televised on the Big Blue Network as well as Fox Sports South and Fox Sports Ohio. The game will also be streamed live on UKathletics.com.
- The Wildcats started Darius Miller, Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, DeAndre Liggins and Josh Harrellson.
- Darius Miller won the opening tip for the Wildcats. Miller has jumped center in both games for the Cats.
- Josh Harrellson scored the game’s opening points, hitting two free throws.
- Stacey Poole, Jr. was the first Wildcat sub on the evening.
- The Wildcats carried a 48-37 lead into halftime.
- Miller led the Cats in the first frame with 13 points, while Knight dished out seven assists and Harrellson blocked four shots.
- UK finished the first half shooting 53.1 pct. (17-32); however the UK defense allowed the Mustangs 48.3 pct. (14-29) from the field.
- Second half starters for UK were Darius Miller, Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, DeAndre Liggins and Josh Harrellson.
- The Wildcats shot 51.5 pct. (17-33) in the second half, while holding the Mustangs to 45.0 pct. (9-20).
- In the two exhibition games the UK defense has yet to yield more than nine field goals in the second half.
- After committing 10 turnovers in the first half, UK only turned the ball over four times in the second frame.
- Kentucky had five players score in double digits, led by Doron Lamb’s game-high 24 points. Also scoring in double figures was Darius Miller (20), Brandon Knight (17), Josh Harrellson (12) and DeAndre Liggins (11).
- Knight finished with 17 points and is averaging 24.0 ppg during the Canadian tour.
- Knight posted a double-double with 17 points to go along with 12 assists. Knight also had only three turnovers while dishing out 12 assists. His current asst/turnover ratio for the two games is 16/3.
- Harrellson blocked six shots and now has 11 total blocks in two games.
- Miller tallied five blocks and has seven in two games.
- The Wildcats are averaging 95.5 ppg in two games, while holding the opposition to 65 points. UK’s average margin of victory in two games is 27.5. For the second straight game, UK committed only 14 turnovers, despite their faster paced game.
- For the second straight game, the Wildcats played all available players.
- The Wildcat dunk totals for the Canadian tour stand at: Jon Hood 3, Darius Miller 3, Josh Harrellson 1, Brandon Knight 1 and Stacey Poole, Jr. 1