Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky is 24-1 overall, 10-0 in the Southeastern Conference
- The Wildcats have won 16 in a row.
- UK is off to its best start in SEC play since the 2003 team swept the league schedule.
- Florida is 19-5 overall, 7-2 in league play. The Gators ended a seven-game win streak.
- Kentucky leads the series 91-33 and has won three in a row against the Gators.
- Kentucky goes on the road Saturday at Vanderbilt. Game time is 9 p.m. EST (8 p.m. CST in Nashville) and the game will be televised on ESPN.
- Kentucky started with the lineup of Marquis Teague, Doron Lamb, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Terrence Jones and Anthony Davis for the fifth-straight game. UK is 15-1 when starting this lineup.
- Florida got the first six points of the game before Kentucky got on the board at 15:55 on a jumper by Doron Lamb. Lamb’s basket started a 9-0 run for Kentucky.
- Tied at 17, Kentucky made a 10-2 run for a 27-19 lead and the Wildcats never trailed again.
- In the final minute, Lamb made a pair of three-pointers off assists from Teague as UK took a 38-26 advantage into halftime.
- Florida scored four quick points to open the half, forcing a Kentucky timeout, but the Wildcats responded with 11-straight points for a 49-30 lead.
- Florida got no closer than 16 points the rest of the way and UK closed out a 78-58 win.
- This was Kentucky’s largest margin of victory against a Top-10 team since a 99-65 win over No. 8 Indiana on Dec. 7, 1996.
- Kentucky’s has won the last four games by at least 20 points, the first time since 1993 that the Wildcats had defeated four-consecutive regular-season SEC opponents by at least 20.
- UK limited Florida to 34.9 percent from the field.
- Kentucky entered the game leading the nation in field-goal defense at 35.8 percent.
- UF’s 22.2 percent from three-point range is a season low for the Gators.
- UK shot 52.7 percent from the field, the 13th time this season (and third game in a row) that the Wildcats have made at least half their shots.
- UK shot a season-best 60 percent from three-point land, 9 of 15.
- UK made all 11 foul shots, the first time the Wildcats made 100 percent in a game since Dec. 19, 2009, vs. Austin Peay (18 of 18).
- UK is 69-1 under Coach John Calipari when holding the opponent to 67 points or fewer.
- UK has an all-time record of 161-25 while being ranked No. 1 (AP) in the country, including 7-1 this season.
- UK is 66-2 at home while being ranked No. 1.
- John Calipari is 49-7 while coaching the top-ranked team in the country, including 8-2 at Kentucky.
- The Wildcats extended their home winning streak to 49 games, the longest active streak in the nation. The run includes the 2009 NIT game at Memorial Coliseum and the last 48 games at Rupp Arena.
- UK is a perfect 48-0 under Calipari at Rupp Arena, the longest win streak in venue history.
- The 16-game win streak for Calipari ties for his sixth-longest win streak as a head coach. He also won 16 in a row at Massachusetts in 1994-95. His personal record is 27 straight at Memphis in 2008-09.
- UK owns a 474-60 all-time record in Rupp Arena.
- Since the 2000 season, Calipari-coached teams have posted a 203-19 record at home.
- In its 109th season of basketball, Kentucky is the NCAA’s all-time wins leader with 2,076 wins.
- Michael Kidd- Gilchrist had no problem with triskaidekaphobia tonight as he notched 13 points and 13 rebounds, his fifth double-double of the season
- Marquis Teague had 12 points and a career-high 10 assists, his first collegiate double-double.
- Doron Lamb has back-to-back games of 18 points and tied a season high with four three-pointers.
- Anthony Davis totaled 16 points, six rebounds and four blocked shots.
- Davis has made 29 of 36 shots in the last four games (80.6 percent) and is averaging 18 points per game during that span.
- Davis has blocked at least two shots in every game this season. He entered the game leading the nation with 4.8 blocks per game.
- Darius Miller scored nine points. He has 1,099 points in his career and moved past Jeff Sheppard (1,091) for 47th place on the UJK career scoring list.